Careers at Loginsoft
Loginsoft provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. Our success relies on the strength of our relationships with our consultants, and this begins with our recruiting process. We take the time to get to know you and understand your strengths and preferences. We do the same with our clients to ensure that we are making a good match.
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a Loginsoft consultant, you will enhance your credentials with project work with some of the most recognizable brands in the global economy. And, by aligning projects with your preferences in location, industry, work environment, and management style, you’ll have more control over your job satisfaction. We offer the opportunity to work your way: as an employee or as an independent contractor, depending on our client’s approval.
SATISFIED, LONG-TERM CLIENTS
Many our employees have been with us for over a decade. As a testament to our client’s satisfaction with our talent pool, about 10% of our star employees have been hired as employees of Client companies.
We are committed to hiring and retaining top technical talent and go the extra mile to retain our highly skilled and experienced employees. That commitment starts with the first interaction with the recruiting team and seamless onboarding by our HR team upon hire. We take the time to answer their concerns promptly. Our high employee referral rate is evidence of our team members’ satisfaction with Loginsoft.
We value our team members and treat them that way. In addition to interesting work, we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible pay structures: hourly, salary, W-2, 1099 (varies by client & assignment)
- Casual dress (at our locations. Some clients may have dress codes.)
- Complete health benefits package
- Bonus and incentive opportunities
- Chance to work with Fortune 500 Clients
- 401K Plan
Loginsoft realizes that everyone is unique and has varied comfort levels regarding how they are compensated:
- Some people would rather be paid for every hour they work, as hourly W-2 employees
- Some people want a regular paycheck as salaried W-2 employees
- Some want healthcare benefits and 401(k), others do not
- Others are international resources who need assistance with their Visa
Here at Loginsoft, we can accommodate these scenarios with our flexible employment options. Whether or not you want health benefits, to work on an hourly or salaried basis, or need assistance with your Visa, we will work with you to customize a compensation package that fulfills your unique needs.
We are always looking for talented technologists. Below is our job board of current opportunities. If you see a position that meets your interest and you, in turn, meet the qualifications, we hope you will apply.
Please submit your resume, including salary history and requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position in the subject line.
Automation Test Engineer, Location: Knoxville, TN
DURATION: 12+ Months
- Participate in design discussions about test frameworks and test scripts.
- Execute automated tests analyzes and reports results as needed.
- Execute tests manually and debug failures.
- Propose enhancements to automation framework.
- Work with automation architects to enhance the automation framework to increase reliability, usability and performance of the automated solution.
- Write clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns and principles.
- Complete work with a conscientious attitude and good follow-through.
- Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project, QA and content teams.
- Learn the digital product development life cycle and our agile process.
- Utilize multi-tasking and context shifting skills.
- Stay informed with changes in technology.
- Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
- Support and help investigate production issues.
- Proficiency in Ruby, Selenium, Jenkins, protractor, geb and spock and other automated testing tools.
- Experience building and maintaining automated test frameworks and scripts.
- Manual QA testing experience.
- QA Engineer experience with 8+ years.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Should take initiative and be resourceful.
Security Researcher, Hyderabad, India
- Review Software applications for potential security vulnerabilities by conducting application security reviews i.e. Requirements review, Design review, Code Review.
- Perform manual code review across multiple programming languages.
- Use automated and manual code review techniques to identify application security vulnerabilities.
- Be hands on with technology and to contribute to the design, development and support of projects with the Security recommendations.
- Document vulnerabilities and work on vulnerability mitigation.
- Good experience in developing and/or maintaining multi tier applications.
- Hands on development using Java / J2EE or .NET or any Web Technologies.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Good understanding of any application web servers.
- Well versed with OWASP standards and Github.
- Unix/Linux, GWT, HTML5 knowledge is good to have.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Communications and Documentations skills.
Linux Build Automation Engineer, Location: Dfw Airport, TX
DURATION: 6+ Months
As a Linux Build Automation engineer your objective is to develop and implement
build automation methodologies using various automation toolsets.
Information Security Operations Analyst, Location: Dfw Airport, TX
DURATION: 6+ Months
As an Information Security Operations Analyst your objective is to help process, analyze, manage and drive all IT related vulnerabilities and control deficiencies across the team’s infrastructure portfolio. This includes but is not limited to helping to maintain a robust security posture and continual compliance of client Terremark’s systems management infrastructure.
Windows Patch Management Engineer, Dfw Airport, TX
DURATION: 6+ Months
As a Windows Patch Management Engineer your objective is to develop and implement patch management methodologies using various automation toolsets.