The Right Information Technology Talent.
We solve technology challenges. From simple websites to the most sophisticated cyber security issues, leading companies in Telecom, Cybersecurity, Healthcare, Finance, New Media and more rely on Loginsoft to deliver technical solutions and talent.
Our certified security specialists bring expertise, loading tools, and the latest methodologies and technologies to support you in developing leading security products.
We provide consulting and development services to support the core business systems of our client’s IT organization.
Looking for IT Talent?
Whether you need one person or 50. We can provide you cost-effective, turnkey staffing. We invest time upfront to get to know you and understand your goals and organizational culture.
At Loginsoft we offer onsite, offsite and offshore development, maintenance and management of all or a part of the software applications for our clients.
We work on your terms
We guarantee you’ll be delighted with our consultants, placements and projects.
- Developing Connectors for Threat Intelligence Sources to Customer, a leading Cyber Analysis Company
- Splunk SIEM implementation for Threat Intelligence companies with custom JS and CSS
- Strengthening the Security of the Future
- Simplifying Learning Management for Educators and Students
- Transitioning Print Publishing to Digital
- Fast Incident Response (FIR) Integration with Threat Intelligence Management Platform (IMP)
- Speed up incident Response using Servicenow
- IBM QRadar Use Cases
- Is Microsoft Azure Sentinel your next Implementation? Learn how Loginsoft integrated Sentinel with data source
- Loginsoft builds expertise in integrating Threat Intelligence source with ThreatQuotient’s Threat Intelligence Platform
John M. Hall
Director of Technology Partnerships, ThreatConnect
Paul Van Gool
Vice President of Engineering, HYAS Infosec
The fact that I keep coming back says it all, I believe!
Director, Verizon Labs
Sr. Vice President & CIO, Scripps Networks
Director of Software Engineering, reThinkData