What should I build on IBM QRadar to effectively manage and investigate the alerts? The guide for Product Managers to explore Security Use Cases.
In an age where cyber threats are widespread, it is important that organizations keep their data secure. The IBM QRadar SIEM enables SOC Professionals to accurately detect and prioritize threats across the enterprise and accelerate security operation’s processes. IBM QRadar provides Security Professionals with an actionable threat management solution for the alerts that are coming from multiple sources, such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), event logs and creates a Network Flow using the ingested network data.
This outlines Loginsoft’s expertise with IBM QRadar and provides some useful insights to product managers to explore the possible use cases to implement on IBM QRadar
The Possible IBM QRadar Use Cases:
- Pull event data at scheduled intervals, ingest into QRadar, build custom DSM’s for event normalization and categorization from various sources and present them in a human-readable format (i.e., adding context to the events from various sources like Vendor’s Site/API/Server).
- Automatic enrichment of Artifacts in Offense Summary page using vendor’s API and Lookup servers.
- Manual Enrichment of Artifacts with Right-click lookup Plug-ins to enrich artifacts like IP, domain, MD5 Hash etc. using Threat Intelligence Source Provider’s API, QRadar Ariel searches and other Open-source and Premium Threat Intelligence sources.
- Visualization of enriched data and providing the ability to the user for taking appropriate actions.
- Provide ability to transfer offense summary page contents to Vendor Devices/API’s/Security Devices/SOAR’s.
- Build Dashboards with selection criteria filters for searching any keywords in QRadar logs or in vendor data source and create widgets for displaying the results and continuous monitoring.
Right-click Plug-in and Event Toolbar Lookup:
Send Offense to Vendor API/App using Offense Toolbar:
For over 15 years, leading companies in Telecom, Cybersecurity, Healthcare, Finance, New Media and more have come to rely on Loginsoft as a trusted resource for technology talent. Whether Onsite, Offsite, or Offshore, we deliver.
Let’s start a conversation.Connect Now