At Loginsoft, our engineers have built an integration with Cortex XSOAR for a leading Cyber Threat Intelligence source providing visibility into the origin of attacks. Fortune 500 companies use this exclusive data source to power their security and fraud investigation within their Cortex XSOAR instance. The integration runs with a set of commands which enables to execute as Playbooks or through API Calls in the War Room. The War Room is a collection of all investigation actions, artifacts, and collaboration pieces for an incident. It is a chronological journal of the incident investigation.
This integration helps Cortex XSOAR users to enrich IOCs such as Domains, URLs, Hashes, and IP Addresses in XSOAR platform. The integration also consists of pre-built Playbooks that collects and analyzes information, which can be used directly to simplify the Incident Investigation Process.
- Manual and Automated Enrichment of IOC’s using commands in the War Room and in the Playbooks
- Pre-Configured Playbook that could be used directly for the Incident Response Process
- Fetch Threat Indicator Feed into XSOAR Platform
- Access to Threat Intelligence dataset inside of Cortex XSOAR enrichment, automated investigations and visibility of origin of attacks
- Automated Playbooks for enrichment of IOCs observables for Domains, URLs, Hashes and IP
- Reduce reaction time to fetch Threat Intelligence source and analyze malicious attacks
For over 15 years, leading companies in Telecom, Cybersecurity, Healthcare, Finance, New Media and more have come to rely on Loginsoft as a trusted resource for technology talent. Whether Onsite, Offsite, or Offshore, we deliver.
Let’s start a conversation.