Careers at Loginsoft
Loginsoft provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. Our success relies on the strength of our relationships with our consultants, and this begins with our recruiting process. We take the time to get to know you and understand your strengths and preferences. We do the same with our clients to ensure that we are making a good match.
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a Loginsoft consultant, you will enhance your credentials with project work with some of the most recognizable brands in the global economy. And, by aligning projects with your preferences in location, industry, work environment, and management style, you’ll have more control over your job satisfaction. We offer the opportunity to work your way: as an employee or as an independent contractor, depending on our client’s approval.
SATISFIED, LONG-TERM CLIENTS
Many our employees have been with us for over a decade. As a testament to our client’s satisfaction with our talent pool, about 10% of our star employees have been hired as employees of Client companies.
We are committed to hiring and retaining top technical talent and go the extra mile to retain our highly skilled and experienced employees. That commitment starts with the first interaction with the recruiting team and seamless onboarding by our HR team upon hire. We take the time to answer their concerns promptly. Our high employee referral rate is evidence of our team members’ satisfaction with Loginsoft.
We value our team members and treat them that way. In addition to interesting work, we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible pay structures: hourly, salary, W-2, 1099 (varies by client & assignment)
- Casual dress (at our locations. Some clients may have dress codes.)
- Complete health benefits package
- Bonus and incentive opportunities
- Chance to work with Fortune 500 Clients
- 401K Plan
Loginsoft realizes that everyone is unique and has varied comfort levels regarding how they are compensated:
- Some people would rather be paid for every hour they work, as hourly W-2 employees
- Some people want a regular paycheck as salaried W-2 employees
- Some want healthcare benefits and 401(k), others do not
- Others are international resources who need assistance with their Visa
Here at Loginsoft, we can accommodate these scenarios with our flexible employment options. Whether or not you want health benefits, to work on an hourly or salaried basis, or need assistance with your Visa, we will work with you to customize a compensation package that fulfills your unique needs.
We are always looking for talented technologists. Below is our job board of current full-time opportunities. If you see a position that meets your interest and you, in turn, meet the qualifications, we hope you will apply.
Please submit your resume, including salary history and requirements to: email@example.com. Please specify the position in the subject line.
- Leading Cyber Security Company in Hyderabad with more than 50+ security experts
- Discovered 200+ CVEs till date
- Exposure to various security tools, POC’s
- Opportunity to work with top security talent from US customers
- Passionate to work in Security projects, Identifying threats & attacks
- Strong coding experience to analyze the vulnerabilities
- Work life Balance
- 20% of working hours are meant to explore new technologies
Python Developer, Hyderabad, India
- Experience in web application development using Python, Django/Flask.
- Proficient in developing REST API’s, and familiar with JSON formatted data.
- Good understanding of front-end frameworks like Vue.js/Angular/Reach.js
- Writing high quality code with best practices based on technical requirement.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built software products.
- Experience in working with Git or equivalent code management / version control system with best practices.
- Good to have knowledge in AWS, Docker.
- Should have interest to explore and work on Cyber Security domain.
- Experience with Agile development methods.
- Should have strong analytical and logical skills.
- Should be good at fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, and Information retrieval.
- Should have good communication skills and client facing experience.
Web Designer, Hyderabad, India
- We are looking for passionate Web Designer who have an adaptive design eye and skill and are well versed with the principles of designing.
- Use creativity and technical skills to build or redesign responsive websites.
- Pixel to pixel conversion of PSD to HTML.
- Should be proficient in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, illustrator, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, Bootstrap
- Need to be able to picture how an application will look and also understand how it will work.
- Create professional website layouts and design solutions that are aesthetically inclined
- Design and enhance user interface keeping in mind the usability principles, design aesthetics, and current market trend
- Interpret the business needs and develop conceptual designs to suit their needs
- Maintain and improve company website.
- Understanding of color theory, layouts, conversion optimization, grids and typography
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Be able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes and ideas.
- Be able to be self-motivated and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Good to have working knowledge in mobile app designing.
- Should have good communication skills.
Security Researcher, Hyderabad, India
- Demonstrated experience offensive security research (CVE’s, publications, tools) and responsible disclosure
- Keep up with newly published vulnerabilities
- Understand the technical details of the published vulnerabilities as well as their real risk
- Build scripts and software modules to verify the presence of vulnerabilities
- Effectively communicate the vulnerability impact
- Demonstrated understanding of common vulnerability classes ranging from cross-site scripting to memory corruption
- The ability to read and understand various languages including Assembly, C, C++/Java/J2EE/.NET or any web technologies
- Have the ability to work independently and meet project schedule and deadlines
- Are comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Have Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Senior Java Developer, Hyderabad, India
- Good hands on experience in design & development of Java/JEE based transnational, mission-critical batch applications
- Good hands on experience in JEE technologies/frameworks including Spring batch, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web services, Struts, Angular.
- Good knowledge on Jboss Application server implementation.
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux, Python or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge on Continuous build and integration tools like Jenkins etc.
- Good experience in Oracle/SQL
- Experience managing Git and release workflow will be preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
WiFi Test Engineer, Ashburn, VA
- MS Degree (or equivalent work experience) in a technical field– for example: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Wi-Fi technologies and related test and measurement equipment. Some fundamental knowledge of RF is required.
- Hands-on experience with spectrum analyzers, network/protocol/packet analyzer and performance tools. Keywords: Veriwave, Wireshark, AirMagnet, ComProbe, Kismet, Wi-Spy, inSSIDer.
- Minimum experience with Wi-Fi/specifically related to in-home networking (home routers, digital media devices, IoT, 802.11b/g/n/a/ac/ax technologies, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, IPv6, TCP, UDP).
- Experience with programming/scripting and automation.
- Experience effectively preparing and documenting interface specifications, test plans, and test reports.
- Working knowledge on Linux, Windows.
- Experience with software development life cycle.
- CWNP certifications (or equivalent work experience)- one or more of the following: Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA), Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) or Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE).
- Ability to work effectively in large cross-functional teams, vendors/suppliers, and contractors.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.