Working at Loginsoft
Loginsoft provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. Our success relies on the strength of our relationships with our consultants, and this begins with our recruiting process. We take the time to get to know you and understand your strengths and preferences. We do the same with our clients to ensure that we are making a good match.
As a Loginsoft consultant, you will enhance your credentials with project work with some of the most recognizable brands in the global economy. And, by aligning projects with your preferences in location, industry, work environment, and management style, you’ll have more control over your job satisfaction. We offer the opportunity to work your way: as an employee or as an independent contractor, depending on our client’s approval.
Many our employees have been with us for over a decade. As a testament to our client’s satisfaction with our talent pool, about 10% of our star employees have been hired as employees of Client companies.
We are committed to hiring and retaining top technical talent and go the extra mile to retain our highly skilled and experienced employees. That commitment starts with the first interaction with the recruiting team and seamless onboarding by our HR team upon hire. We take the time to answer their concerns promptly. Our high employee referral rate is evidence of our team members’ satisfaction with Loginsoft.
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible pay structures: hourly, salary, W-2, 1099 (varies by client & assignment)
- Casual dress at our locations (Some clients may have dress codes)
- Complete health benefits package
- Bonus and incentive opportunities
- Chance to work with Fortune 500 Clients
- 401K Plan
- Some people would rather be paid for every hour they work, as hourly W-2 employees
- Some people want a regular paycheck as salaried W-2 employees
- Some want healthcare benefits and 401(k), others do not
- Others are international resources who need assistance with their Visa
- Leading Cyber Security Company in Hyderabad with more than 50+ security experts
- Discovered 200+ CVEs till date
- Exposure to various security tools, POC’s
- Opportunity to work with top security talent from US customers
- Are passionate about security projects that identify threats & attacks
- Have strong coding experience in analyzing vulnerabilities
- Work life Balance
- 20% of working hours are meant to explore new technologies
Software QA Engineer - Chantilly, VA
Chantilly, VA & various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Define QA strategy, technical expertise, perform root cause analysis, and identify areas of improvement.
- Develop manual & automated test cases using Selenium, WebDriver, Java, and Jenkins for CI.
- Perform end-to-end testing of new partner onboarding through the SDVI Rally media preparation, and media delivery workflows.
- Recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of test methodology and strategy.
- Actively participate in agile safe backlog review, sprint planning, daily stand-up and retrospective meetings.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. To interact with clients and train users for various short and long term assignments.
- 40 Hrs
- 5 Days
Network Test Engineer, Ashburn, VA
- Entry-level position responsible for performance, stress and durability testing for in-home and small-business networking products.
- Leverage test and measurement tools to build and operate test environments.
- Perform testing activities, including development of technical test requirements, test plans, test execution, test exit reports, defect tracking and troubleshooting/triaging interoperability issues.
- Develop and enhance automation scripts and reporting to continuously improve test cycle times
- Work as part of test teams and suppliers to ensure timely delivery and overall functioning of the solution in the lab and production environments.
- Participate in periodic status meetings and joint working sessions with teams and supplier on integration and testing activities.
- Meet schedule commitments to ensure timely delivery.
- Participate in and provide data to prepare and present technical status updates for senior leadership team and for all cross-functional project teams.
- Work is varied within a sometimes-fluid environment.
- Work requires constant interpretation.
- Solve a wide range of complex problems.
- Provide solution to technical issues that have project-wide and revenue impact.
- 1-3 years minimal experience with Ixia test & measurement systems, specifically: PerfectStorm, IxLoad, IxNetwork, IxChariot, AppLibrary / AppMix
- 1-3 years minimal experience with Test Engineering (prefer Jira/Confluence).
- 3 years minimal experience with networking / data communications / Wi-Fi / QoS.
- 3 years minimal experience with automation scripting (prefer: Python, BASH, TCL, iPerf).
- 3 years minimal experience with Linux system administration.
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Apple, Linux, Android, IOS software architecture and programming (scripting and automation).
Malware Researcher, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Provide expertise in the areas of malware prevention, detection, and remediation.
- Experience with notorious ransomware families and common malware strains.
- Analyze the relationship between a given sample of malware and other known samples/families of malware, and notable features that indicate the origin or sophistication of the malware and its authors
- Provide expertise in the detection, analysis and mitigation of malware, trends in malware development and capabilities, and proficiency with malware analysis capabilities
- Leverage generated Sigma and Yara Rules for threat hunting activities
- Effectively develop documentation and explain technical details of the analyzed malware
- Good understanding on ATT&CK MITRE Matrix.
Python Developer, Hyderabad, India
- Experience in web application development using Python, Django/Flask.
- Proficient in developing REST API’s, and familiar with JSON formatted data.
- Good understanding of front-end frameworks like Vue.js/Angular/React.js
- Writing high quality code with best practices based on technical requirement.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built software products.
- Experience in working with Git or equivalent code management / version control system with best practices.
- Good to have knowledge in AWS, Docker.
- Should have interest to explore and work on Cyber Security domain.
- Experience with Agile development methods.
- Should have strong analytical and logical skills.
- Should be good at fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, and Information retrieval.
- Should have good communication skills and client facing experience.
Security Researcher, Hyderabad, India
- Demonstrated experience offensive security research (CVE’s, publications, tools) and responsible disclosure
- Keep up with newly published vulnerabilities
- Understand the technical details of the published vulnerabilities as well as their real risk
- Build scripts and software modules to verify the presence of vulnerabilities
- Effectively communicate the vulnerability impact
- Demonstrated understanding of common vulnerability classes ranging from cross-site scripting to memory corruption
- The ability to read and understand various languages including Assembly, C, C++/Java/J2EE/.NET or any web technologies
- Have the ability to work independently and meet project schedule and deadlines
- Are comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Have Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Senior Java Developer, Hyderabad, India
- Good hands on experience in design & development of Java/JEE based transnational, mission-critical batch applications
- Good hands on experience in JEE technologies/frameworks including Spring batch, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web services, Struts, Angular.
- Good knowledge on Jboss Application server implementation.
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux, Python or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge on Continuous build and integration tools like Jenkins etc.
- Good experience in Oracle/SQL
- Experience managing Git and release workflow will be preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.